Vision Internation University of Theology of Florida offers degree programs for students seeking academic advancement and preparation for professional service in Christian Ministry. VIUTF was founded as a sister institution of Vision International University of California in 1999. With Administrative headquaters in Ramona, CA, the institution specifically offers flexible and affordable distance/online education in a variety of delivery methods.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
The mission of VIUTF is to educate effectivly men and women in their Christian faith, with the Bible as the base and foundation into a higher education level (undergraduate through graduate), for preparing Christian pastors, missionaries, church leaders, educators and other professionals for leadership in various fields of Christian service.
COMMITTED TO MAINTAIN THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPALS:
- An identity as a Christian institution of higher education, serving qualified applicants without sectarian discrimination.
- A firm biblical emphasis, both in curriculum and in principles for praxis, based upon acceptance of the authority of the scriptures.
- A competent, theologically diverse faculty committed to a quality academic program.
- A comprehensive educational philosophy, the practices of which are supported by rigorous empirical research.
- A sense of community that fosters positive relationships among faculty and students of diverse backgrounds.
- A learning environment supportive of the local church.
- A commitment to a progressive approach in addressing the technological nature of our changing society.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL TRACKS
Vision International University of Theology of Florida offers professional and academic tracks to meet the needs of a variety of students, including those who are currently engaged in or plan to engage in full-time ministerial service, those who simply desire stronger personal theological enrichment, and those who intend to pursue advanced academic degrees.